The primary concern of our company is to make absolutely clear the rights and obligations of MuseumMasters.gr to the users of our website, but also to inform our customers about their rights and obligations in order to achieve optimal services while seeking and obtaining our products.
To make a purchase from MuseumMasters.gr, we need your personal data (full name, address, telephone) and your email address. If you choose to place your order by telepone and wish to make payment by credit card, you should let us know all the above plus the number of your credit/cash card and its expiration date. We go through this process together and we do not save your card data, since every tansaction is completed through the secure page of Alpha Bank Greece.
MuseumMasters.gr, strictly following the principles of protection of personal data according to the legislation and the international conventions will by no means make illegal use of your data and without prior approval from you and is in complience with the new GDPR regulations, effected as of May 25, 2018.
MuseumMasters.gr will not, in any way disclose, publish, sell or exchange your personal data and information entrusted to us. Only exceptionally, when forced by a Public Authority, a Court, etc.
MuseumMasters.gr reserves the right to inform their suppliers with sales statistics, but in no case will disclose personal information that could lead to identification of individuals.
You have the right for some reason to change the personal information you have provided or to cancel the use of some data (e.g. the number of your credit card) by filling the appropriate form.
GDPR. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
Superseding the Data Protection Directive, the regulation contains provisions and requirements pertaining to the processing of personally identifiable information of data subjects inside the European Union. Business processes that handle personal data must be built with data protection by design and by default, meaning that personal data must be stored using pseudonymisation or full anonymisation, and use the highest-possible privacy settings by default, so that the data is not available publicly without explicit consent, and cannot be used to identify a subject without additional information stored separately. No personal data may be processed unless it is done under a lawful basis specified by the regulation, or if the data controller or processor has received explicit, opt-in consent from the data's owner. The data owner has the right to revoke this permission at any time (for more information visit the link, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation).
All prices listed next to each product contain the equivalent of VAT (0-24%). These values relate to amounts which are available in our warehouse, while MuseumMasters.gr reserves the right to adjust prices.
1. Availability: For all products listed on MuseumMasters.gr there are clear indications of their availability. So you can easily see before you order which of our products are available for immediate delivery. Even for products that are not readily available, you can send us your order and we will contact you via e-mail or telephone as soon as possible to inform you of the time of delivery. If you are not satisfied with the delivery times, you always have the right to cancel the order of the product. In every case it must be clear that the delivery time of your order depends on the product availability. If all the products ordered are not available, you will receive them partially, the shipments costs borne by our company.
For the “coating” with metal of your personal items, the delivery date is agreed upon receipt of the item.
2. Force Majeure: If for reasons of force majeure (e.g. extreme weather conditions, strikes, etc.) we can not deliver the products within the prescribed time, we will notify you via e-mail.
3. Accountability: MuseumMasters.gr is not liable for defects or poor quality of products available to customers. If, however, a product is defective, you retain the right to return it in its original packaging within 10 days, with the possibility of replacement or refund.
For the personal items that you wish to “coat” with metal, MuseumMasters.gr has made clear from the beginning that there is a risk of damaging and has no responsibility of the outcome of metal coating. In this case the returning of the item is not possible, except if the item has shown certain stains of oxidation, which can be restored and returned to customer. You will be charged only the shipping costs.
MuseumMasters.gr is not responsible for any organized attack by hackers, but even in this case the credit card users are guaranteed, as the system does not store the CVV codes.
4. Advertising messages: MuseumMasters.gr allows users to choose whether they wish to be informed of our new products and special offers by sending informational messages via e-mail or postal address or telephone. MuseumMasters.gr does not overuse these services. Users have always the option to stop receiving advertising messages.
The cookies are alphanumeric files transferred to the hard disk of your computer through Internet to offer services such as those mentioned above. On your browser settings you can choose to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or from asking you each time if a new cookie can be installed on your hard disk. But if you choose to refuse to store cookies on your hard disk you will not be able to take advantage of some services.
6.Modification of general conditions: MuseumMasters.gr reserves the right to amend or renew the terms and conditions of the general conditions. It is clarified that in case of modification your order will be valid with the conditions prevailing in our website the day of you order.
7. Governing Law: All transactions made through MuseumMasters.gr governed by international and European law that regulates issues relating to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) which regulates matters concerning distance selling.
8. According to the Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in Greece under Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic dispute resolution of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is now provided for throughout the European Union. If the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside of a professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase he has made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through a single EU-wide online dispute resolution platform ODS) available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show
Many organizations across the EU can provide helpful information about consumer rights. If you have a consumer problem related to a purchase of goods or services from a trader based in another EU country, you can seek advice from your European Consumer Centre (ECC) free of charge (for more information visit the link, https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show).